Thursday 1 July 2010

cant be tamed

June has went out with some sadness that a really pleasant living has passed by, I'm still here wondering why joyous is always flash though. I haven't step out for days, but all the pieces of fragments in June were active to imprint on my mind. Right now I'm compiling my vacation playlist which is hardly relevant to any academic works, so shamed that I've got my schedule messed up ever since.
slices of June
love these snaps taken before the sunset died away...
living around here for almost 2 years...
love the scene the setting sun flushed the asphalt road...

I came across this black top in BANGBANG the other day http://www.bangbangvintage.com/
just obsessed by the nice crop and the comination between black fabric and those golden zebras...
I was highly inspired by high street fashion and vintage pieces, and also got some styling thoughts from Hilary Tsui, even though some of her past outfits I dont quite understand, but she never gone wrong from her personal angle, hits time to time, after all, she is one of the most successful fashion icons in hk, I just obtain what I thought is advisable and more acceptable to me...

No comments:

Post a Comment